Looking to channel your inner bombshell this spring?
Well beautiful, glowing skin, and a BOLD lip are a stand-out trend for Spring/Summer. Whether you like pastels, matte, neons, or something a little more classic, there’s a perfect lipstick shade for you. A pop of color and a neutral eye makes the face look youthful, fashion-forward, and fun! It’s an eye-catching look and its perfect for this season.
Here are the steps to get the look!
- When wearing a bright lip, keep all other make-up simple!
- Use a concealer to make skin as flawless as possible. Apply concealer to the corners of the eyes, under the eyes, and the corners of the nose.
- For eyes, apply a lid primer and a wash of color in a muted gray or brown.
- Lightly add mascara to top lashes.
- For big doll-like eyes, apply a black eyeliner along your top eyelashes, the very bottom of your eyelid. ( This will make your eyelashes appear fuller and thicker, therefore making your eye appear bigger.)
- Apply a white eyeliner to your waterline. (This make your eyes naturally stick out.)
- Line the lips with a nude-colored pencil and round out all of the corners.
- Take a lip brush to fill in lips with desired bold color.
An easy trick to make the color last? Applying foundation all over lips first, setting with powder. Then filling the mouth with nude lip liner to prevent color from bleeding. Make sure before you apply lipstick and make sure your lips are chap-free. You want to make sure your lips are a smooth palette. Bright and bold lips are unforgiving if they are peeling and dry. If you have thin lips don’t worry, a bright hue will add more oomph to your look.
Which lip will you try?