Exfoliating is the best way to keep your skin soft…
and looking young so here are 5 quick benefits…But first what is exfoliating ?
“Exfoliation is the removal of dead skin cells that collect on the outer surface of the skin. Dead skin cells are buffed off with an abrasive substance, example a body scrub in which they use salt sugar or coffee grounds.”
Skin brushing, exfoliating cloths and gloves are also used as a method of exfoliation and it produces good blood circulation.
For your face I suggest to purchase very gentle exfoliant, look for products that contain natural ingredients and that are specifically used for face. It’s plenty on the market to choose from just be cautious of anything that uses nut shells some are just too abrasive on the skin and can damage it.
My favorite method of exfoliating is using the recycled bath & shower gloves by http://www.ecotools.com I found them to be gentle enough for my face and body use with your favorite cleanser. If you have dry sensitive skin exfoliate once a week if your more combination skin a few times a week is recommended but if you have oily skin 5 times a week or more will produce great benefits. Be sure not to over do it pay attention to your skin and how it feels.
If you are fond of beauty care procedures and want to make cosmetology your profession, you can get a training course at Jenny Lea Academy of Cosmetology.
Here are my 5 Benefits of Exfoliating your Skin
1. Exfoliating keeps the skin soft and glowing
2. Buffing the dead skin away will keep your pores from clogging which keeps acne under control
3. Exfoliating speeds up your skins natural renewal process and helps your moisturizer penetrate into the skin deeper
4. removal of dead skin cells helps with skin discoloration (uneven tone)
5. routine exfoliation leads to visibly brighter skin and it keeps fine lines and wrinkles in check
Show your body how grateful you are for it Love & Blessings..
Done by: Candice Johnson (Beauty and Health Editor)